The Wildlife World tall nest pocket is a low-cost way of offering a nesting opportunity or roosting place for small birds.
The pocket should be concealed in a hedgerow or shrub's foliage and can be a lifesaver for small birds in cold conditions helping them maintain body heat.
A secondary application for the pocket is for small mammals like wood mice, harvest mice or even for domestic small mammals like hamsters and mice.
- Made of various natural fibres such as reeds & grasses (appearance may vary due to seasonal availability)
- Has built-in wire hanger to allow the roost pocket to be attached to branches
- Perfect for species such as robins, wrens, finches, bearded tits etc.
- Arrange at different heights for a variety of species
- It can be used in reed beds for warbler species
- Leave in situ / maintenance-free.
275 x 115 x 100mm