Bring some new feathered friends to your yard with this Riverside Woodcraft Verwood Bird Table. This free-standing bird table is perfect for holding seed inside its removeable seed/nut feeder , inviting your new backyard buddies over for a snack. It's made of high-quality wood, with a personalized nameplate and a slate roof. It's a beautiful addition to any yard, and it's sure to bring you hours of enjoyment as you watch the birds flutter around.
- The baby brother of the ‘Verwood Large Slate Roof Bird Table’ it is the same but smaller!
- One of our best sellers, this bird table is suited to small/medium sized gardens.
- The internal nut feeder which slots into the roof (as seen in the pictures) makes this bird table suitable for all different types of garden bird.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
Dimensions & Composition
|Base Dimensions||600 x 600mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||390 x 320 x 305mm (H x W x D)|
|Feeding Platform Height (From Floor)||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||45 x 45mm (W x D)|
The slate roof tiles found on this bird table are produced from a mixture of recycled plastics (52%) and kaolin (48%). They are lightweight and highly resistant to damage.
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade