Bring some feathered friends into your garden with this Riverside Woodcraft Triple Platform Slate Roof Bird Table. This table is perfect for those who love to watch birds or attract some new feathered friends to their garden. It's heavy duty and free standing so you can place it anywhere you please. Its large surface area is perfect for accommodating many birds at once and the slate roof provides them with some shelter from the elements. You can also personalize this bird table, making it a truly unique addition to your garden.
- The Triple Platform Bird Table is available with either a slate or wooden roof making this one of our best sellers.
- A well-designed bird table large bird table with three feeding platforms suitable for several birds to feed at once or ideal for some of the larger birds such as Doves and Pigeons.
- Best suited to a larger garden or a busy one with lots of visiting birds.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
Dimensions & Composition
|Base Dimensions||800 x 800mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||480 x 500 x 470mm (H x W x D)|
|Feeding Platform Height (From Floor)||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||75 x 75mm (W x D)|
The slate roof tiles found on this bird table are produced from a mixture of recycled plastics (52%) and kaolin (48%). They are lightweight and highly resistant to damage.
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade