This charming bird table will look perfect in any garden setting. The Riverside Woodcraft Rustic Slate Roof Bird Table is a beautiful piece of garden furniture. It is made from high quality wood and has a slate roof, making it both stylish and sturdy. This bird table would make a perfect addition to any garden. It is the perfect size for medium-sized birds, and can be personalized with a name or message.
- Suitable for gardens any shape or size, this classic rustic style table has a composite slate roof with clean lines making it popular with our customers.
- This is a great looking table, and perfect as a starter table.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables will come in three packages: package 1 will contain the head, package 2 will contain the post and package 3 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
Dimensions & Composition
|Base Dimensions||600 x 600mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||380 x 320 x 305mm (H x W x D)|
|Feeding Platform Height (From Floor)||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||45 x 45mm (W x D)|
The slate roof tiles found on this bird table are produced from a mixture of recycled plastics (52%) and kaolin (48%). They are lightweight and highly resistant to damage.
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade