The Riverside Woodcraft Premier Plus Full Cage Deluxe Wooden Roof Bird Table is the perfect way to show your feathered friends some love. This bird table is made of heavy duty materials, ensuring that it will withstand the elements and last for years to come. The table top is squirrel resistant, keeping pesky critters away from your bird food. The large table top provides plenty of space for your feathered friends to eat and drink. The free standing design makes it easy to place anywhere in your yard.
- This is this deluxe version of our premier plus cage bird table with a fully caged top and bottom made of 12-gauge stainless steel with 38 x 38mm square sections – this is more than likely one of the biggest bird tables on the market today.
- This allows smaller birds to feed and prevents squirrels, cats and larger birds from taking their food.
- With two additional side tables, this bird table caters for all birds.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
|Base Dimensions||800 x 800mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||520 x 480 x 470mm (H x W x D)|
|Feeding Platform Height (From Floor)||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||75 x 75mm (W x D)|
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade