The Riverside Woodcraft Premier Plus Cage Top Wooden Roof Bird Table is the perfect way to show your feathered friends some love. This bird table is large enough to accommodate multiple birds, squirrel resistant, and features a squireel-resistant cage top. Plus, the Wooden Roof Bird Table is free standing, so you can place it anywhere in your yard.
- This clever design solves the problem of larger birds stealing the food from the smaller ones on your bird table.
- Like the ‘Premier Plus Bird Table’ we have added a secondary feeding level, which is covered by a stainless-steel caged front only big enough to allow only smaller birds inside.
- The bigger birds will still be able to feed on the bottom level allowing all birds to eat without any issues.
- The cage will also prevent squirrels, cats and other unwanted animals from entering.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
|Base Dimensions||800 x 800mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||520 x 480 x 475mm (H x W x D)|
|Feeding Platform Height (From Floor)||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||75 x 75mm|
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade