The Riverside Woodcraft Multi Species Nest Box is a perfect way to give your feathered friends a home of their own. This nest box is made from solid timber and can be personalized with your bird's name. It's also suitable for a variety of different bird species, so you can find the perfect home for your feathered friend.
- The Multi Species Nest Box is very similar to our Alpine Nest Box but with a different roof design. This next box still comes with an option of a 32mm, 28mm or 25mm hole to suit all different types of bird.
- The 32mm hole is the most common, allowing a variety of birds from House Sparrows and Nuthatches to smaller birds.
- The 28mm hole is suitable for birds such as Pied Flycatchers, Great Tits and Tree Sparrows.
- The 25mm hole will allow most Tits from Coal, to Marsh and even Blue Tits.
- The removable front panel allows safe and easy cleaning at the end of the nesting season.
- Each nest box is supplied with steel fixing brackets and screws for easy installation.
- We use solid timber in all of our products which along with the sturdy construction and weatherproof finish creates long-lasting, quality nest boxes.