- Tiny camera
- Measuring just 40mm across, this tiny camera fits perfectly even the smallest garden bird boxes.
- Watch on your TV
- To view live footage, simply connect the cable to your TV using the included cable. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room.
- Robust Video
- The camera produces interference-free images over the cable.
- Wide-Angle Lens
- Designed for use in enclosed spaces, the camera features a wide-angle lens. This gives a huge field of view and helps ensure you see more of the inside of the box in the frame.
- Night Vision
- Invisible infrared LEDs provide night vision for round-the-clock viewing, without disturbing the birds.
- Adjustable Focus Lens
- To ensure sharp images, so you can see every feather and the sparkle in the bird's eyes.
- Easy Connectivity
- Connects directly to TVs and recorders.
- All-In-One Cable
- The cable carries video and power, which means you only need to install one cable between the camera and your house.
Video Standard: PAL/NTSC
Image Sensor: OV7949/OV7950
Vertical Resolution: 700 TV Lines
Pixel Resolution: 512(H) x 582(V)
Minimum Colour Illumination: 1 Lux
Minimum B/W Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On)
Viewing Angle: 110 degrees
White Balance: Auto
S/N Ratio: >48dB(AGC Off)
Backlight Compensation: Auto
Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000 seconds
Operation Temperature:-20 to 50 degrees C
Power Supply: 8V DC <500mA