This is the perfect gift for any hedgehog lover! Our eco hedgehog feeding station is handmade from solid timber and provides a safe place for hedgehogs to feed and drink. The two-way entrance/exit allows hedgehogs to come and go as they please, and the lockable lid keeps out pesky predators. Add a touch of nature to your garden with this beautiful hedgehog feeding station.
- This model comes fully assembled and ready to go!
- The Eco Hedgehog Feeding Station allows more than one hedgehog to feed at once. There are 2 entrances, each with its own staggered baffle, making entry by uninvited guests and predators unlikely.
- The entrances are on either end of the feeding station to allow hedgehogs to enter at different points and avoid fights over food.
- The roof and feet of the feeding station are made from an 18mm 100% recycled plastic which is both water and rot proof ensuring the station stays functional year-round even in wet and boggy conditions.
- There is an open floor design option in the feeding area making it much easier for you to keep the feeding station clean - you can simply move the station to a new location or clean the ground and put it back in the same place.
- If you opt for the eco floor option this will give you an enclosed area. The floor is made from the same material as the roof.
- You can also place newspaper inside the feeding station and replace it daily to help stop the spread of germs between hedgehogs.
- The roof is hinged and lockable to keep unwanted guests from interfering with the hedgehogs whilst feeding or stealing the hedgehog’s food.
- The built in hinged wooden stay allows you to keep the lid of the feeding station open to change food or water.
- Like all of our other Hedgehog Houses and Feeding Stations, the lid also has small groves on the inside to prevent water from running in keeping the hedgehogs dry.
- This is a purpose-built hedgehog feeding station. We also sell a range of houses to suit other needs including hibernation.
- All of our Hedgehog Houses are made from solid timber and treated in our wood-preserve, which is both animal and wildlife safe.
|Entrance Hole Dimensions||120 x 120mm (H x W)|
|Hedgehog House Dimensions||215 x 700 x 340mm (H x W x D)|
|Hedgehog House Dimensions (Including Roof)||230 x 800 x 400mm (H x W x D)|
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Hedgehog House:
To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Hedgehog House in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year. You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Product:
If you would like to clean your Hedgehog House we recommend using warm water and a sponge. For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
Standard Model, With Full Eco Floor (+£5)