Keep pesky cats away from your precious hedgehogs with this cat resistant tunnel. If you're looking for a way to keep your cats from disturbing your hedgehogs, this is the perfect solution. With a sturdy build and natural look, it's perfect for any backyard. Add this tunnel to your existing hedgehog house or fence panel. Either way, it's a great way to deter cats from your garden.
- The Cat Resistant Hedgehog Tunnel is a great way to prevent cats and other unwanted animals, such as foxes, from entering hedgehog houses, feeding stations and any other hole intended to be used by hedgehogs.
- Our Cat Tunnels are made from solid timber and treated in our wood-preserve, which is both animal and wildlife safe.
**Please note this tunnel does NOT fit our Eco Hedgehog House**
|Entrance Hole Dimensions||120 x 110mm|
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Cat Resistant Tunnel:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Cat Resistant Tunnel in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Cat Resistant Tunnel:
- If you would like to clean your Cat Resistant Tunnel, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.