The Riverside Woodcraft Bumble Bee Box is the perfect way to show your support for these hardworking pollinators. This solid timber nest box is specifically designed for bumble bees, and can be personalized with a name or message of your choice. By providing a home for bees, you're not only helping them, but also the environment as a whole. So give these little creatures a helping hand with the Riverside Woodcraft Bumble Bee Box.
- The Bumble Bee Box is designed for a nest of Bees. The entrance hole is also large enough for a Queen Bee.
- Bumble bees prefer to nest in dark conditions. Place the box in a place that will provide shade at the hottest part of the day. It is best to keep it in a warm spot, low down at the base of a hedge or flower bed.
- Make sure there are plenty of flowers and plants in your garden to provide a supply of food and in return the bees will increase the yield of those flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Each nest box is supplied with steel fixing brackets and screws for easy installation.
- We use solid timber in all of our products which along with the sturdy construction and weatherproof finish creates long-lasting, quality nest boxes.