Attract a variety of beautiful feathered friends to your yard with this Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table Feeding Station. This free-standing bird table is the perfect place to hang seed or peanut feeders and watch as a variety of birds flock to your yard to feed. The open table design makes it easy for birds to perch and enjoy their meal, and you'll love getting to watch them up close.
- The Bird Table Feeding Station is an open top bird table with a tray made from plywood with solid wooden edges.
- It also comes with a black decorative bracket on the side for hanging a seed or peanut feeder.
- The additional side feeding table allows extra space for multiple birds to feed at the same time.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - This Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
|Base Dimensions||600 x 600mm (W x D)|
|Feeding Table Size||290 x 290mm (W x D)|
|Post Thickness||45 x 45mm|
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade