Keep your bird friends fed and happy all year long with this beautiful bird feeding station. Watch the birds flock to your backyard with this deluxe bird feeding station. Its beautiful design and heavy duty construction will make it a staple in your yard for years to come. With plenty of space to hang seed and peanut feeders, this bird feeding station is perfect for any backyard bird lover.
- Our Bird Feeding Station (Deluxe) is the deluxe version of our Bird Feeding Station (Large).
- The four black decorative brackets allow you to hang seed, peanut and other bird feeders to feed multiple birds at once.
- The advantage of this feeding station is that it doesn’t have a head and so it fits neatly into all spaces without looking too conspicuous.
- In comparison to our Bird Feeding Station (Large), this model comes with two extra side tables to allow even more birds to feed on the same feeding station.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - This Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
|Base Dimensions||700 x 700mm (W x D)|
|Post Thickness||57 x 57mm (W x D)|
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade