Looking for a unique and stylish gift for a bird lover? This beautifully crafted bird table is the perfect present for bird watchers. Ideal for attracting birds to your garden, this bird house feeder is sure to suit a variety of common English garden birds. Made with love and care, this table is perfect for feeding your feathered friends.
This wooden bird feeder can also be personalised with an engraved plaque featuring your special message for a loved one.
- This is a medium sized luxury wooden bird table with a slate- effect roof featuring three different feeding levels allowing multiple birds to feed at once.
- The smaller feeding platforms are perfect for accommodating Robins, Finches (including Chaffinch) and Tits and other small garden birds.
- Made from solid timber treated in an animal-friendly preservative.
- Featuring a sturdy design, this bird feeding table can withstand high-winds and other testing weather conditions.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
Dimensions & Composition
|Base Dimensions||700 x 700mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||435 x 380 x 380 (H x W x D)|
|Feeding Platform Height (From Floor)||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||57 x 57mm (W x D)|
The slate roof tiles found on this bird table are produced from a mixture of recycled plastics (52%) and kaolin (48%). They are lightweight and highly resistant to damage.
Here is a helpful video showing you how to assemble the bird table stand:
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade