A magnificent piece of garden wildlife art. This premium bird feeding station is perfect for those who want the best for their feathered friends. With a spacious perch width of 1000mm, it's perfect for all kinds of birds. The elegant design is enhanced by the Slate Effect Tiles, making it the perfect addition to any garden. Add a touch of luxury to your garden with this premium bird feeding station from Riverside Woodcraft.
- The Premium Bird Feeding Station is essentially like having 2 bird tables in 1.
- There are 2 of our Hanging Bird Tables along with 2 separate side tables offering a total of 4 platforms for all garden birds to feed from.
- The side tables tend to be favoured by smaller birds making sure all types of bird are able to feed from one table.
- We use solid timber in all our products to create quality bird tables.
- With the sturdy construction and solid base this table will not topple over easily.
- All our bird tables come treated with a long-lasting weatherproof finish.
- Also available with an eco-friendly rot proof upgrade made from recycled plastic. This makes the base and tray impervious to water and makes the tray extremely easy to clean.
**Please Note - This Bird Tables will come in two packages: package 1 will contain the head, and package 2 will contain the stand (which requires some assembly). Thank You**
|Base Dimensions||900 x 900mm (W x D)|
|Bird Table Head Dimensions||325 x 280 x 260mm (H x W x D)|
|Post Thickness||57 x 57mm (W x D)|
Care & Cleaning
Retreating your Riverside Woodcraft Table:
- To keep your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table in top condition, we recommend treating it once a year.
- You can use Exterior Danish Oil or we also recommend Protek Royal Exterior Finish in Golden Pine if you would like to keep the golden brown colour.
Cleaning your Riverside Woodcraft Bird Table:
- If you would like to clean your Bird Table, we recommend using warm water and a sponge.
- For more stubborn marks, use some mild detergent but please ensure that you have rinsed it off thoroughly and there is no soap left on the product.
What is the "Eco Upgrade"? The upgrade gives you plastic feet, which are rot proof, and a plastic tray which is perfect for cleaning as it acts as a wipe clean surface. Please refer to our Care & Cleaning tab for more info.
Standard, Eco Upgrade