Ardesia Roof Tiles
Ardesia slates are a lightweight and easy to handle roof tile and once installed offer an attractive, durable and tough roof tile.
The traditional style is rectangular in shape, measuring 380mm x 240mm. Coverage is approx 28 to 30 per square meter.
Ardesia eco key points
- Produced from a mixture of recycled plastics (52%) and kaolin (48%) and is itself recyclable
- New edge and surface finish enhance the authentic slate appearence
- The overall roof is lightweight and durable
- Highly resistant to accidental or vandal damage
- A good thermal and acoustic insulator
- Easy to cut and fix
- Four well driven nails requiring no pre drilling or special equipment to fix each slate
- New exciting anthracite grey as standard.
- Other colours maybe available subject to technical approval
- Attractive in both new build and as a refurbishing product
- Conveniently sized at 380mm x 240mm and may be applied vertically or horizontally
For details on pricing and delivery please email us the square meter area you wish to cover with the tiles, the delivery address and your contact details and we will be happy to email you a quotation
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01827 250410