Another new table to the riverside range, the Buttermere Slate Roof Bird Table has clean lines and a modern appeareance with a clay mix hard roof. This table features an excellent construction and design which purposely lets water drain away quickly, whilst at the same time allows natural movement in the timber during cold and wet spells.All this adds up to a bird table with marvellous character and appeal. We have one in the corner of our own garden !
- Ardesia slate effect roof
- open construction design allowing for natural movement of the wood
- modern and clean appearance
- strong and sturdy
- will withstand the elements
Watch our assembly instructions here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPs9bSRam2o Enjoy! :)
**Please Note - Our Bird Tables/Feeding Stations come in two packages, 1 package is the head , and package 2 is the stand which requires assembly. Thank You**
|Base Size||800x800 mm|
|Feeding Platform from Floor||1300mm|
|Post Thickness||55x55 mm|
|Roof Type||Slate / Ardesia|
|Table size (H x W x D)||385 x 385 x 385 (height x width x depth)|
Delivery of all items over £29 is free. Below that, there is a standard charge of £3.95. Please allow 2-4 days for delivery (not applicable during the christmas/January period where delivery times may be extended)
We offer a comprehensive 30 day returns policy. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we try to offer a returns service which is comparable to the one you'd get if you bought our products on amazon. Simply give us a call or email us and we'll do our best to help. You can find more details on the returns page.
Buttermere Slate Roof Bird Table
- Ex Tax: £95.83
>We can supply the table in 3 different formats. This is mainly useful for people who have their own posts.
We can supply:
- The full product, including base+stand, top table, any side tables (if applicable).
- The table top and any side tables attached to the side of the post (if applicable), but minus the stand/post itself. Useful if you have your own post.
- Just the table top for you to attach to your own post, , with no stand or any side tables (if applicable)
Generally, for most people, the 'full' product is the one to go for, as shown below:
The Eco Pack consists of a rot proof material added to the base, the feeding table, or both. It is made of thick recycled plastic, and will ensure that the wooden base or feeding table sections are not affected by water ingress, and therefore prolongs the life of the Bird Table.
- Made by : Riverside Woodcraft
- Product Code: buttermrtbl
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery Status: 7-10 Days